1.15.2008

C retest lows at 26ish...

ok, so the up week might be defined as up 1 day, down the next...

Let's see, IBM see's growth, market rallies...WooHoo...
C reports bad numbers, writedowns, div cut...booo...

AAPL's keynote today...blah...
INTC reports earnings after the close..boo...

Update:
Intc missed by .02..down 12%

Tomorrow will be a down day, but I suspect, by either end of day tomorrow, or end of day thursday, we should be done selling for the week..

How do you create rocket fuel for the market?
Answer: sell stocks ahead of suprise announcement.

Update II:

per tk - "I was so convinced that I decided not to sit it out anymore, and in spite of the market being down hard, I entered two large index put positions: one on the $RUT (of course) and the other on the $NDX. These were somewhat risky plays. But my analysis was telling me, more strongly than ever, that the bears had tremendous strength on their side. It seems that it may work out for me after all."

tk is the ultimate contrarian..I am looking for a 10 year chart from his site. The last two times he posted a long term chart (5-10yrs), that was the (short term) market bottom... He posted a 2 year chart tonight, so we must be getting close...

tb

No comments: