9.17.2008

Headlines - 9/17

Stocks Collapse as Investors Fear More Shoes May Drop; Dow Plunges 450 Points- AP

Wall Street plunged again in a crisis of confidence Wednesday as anxieties about the financial system still ran high after the government's bailout of insurer American International Group Inc. The Dow Jones industrial average dropped about 450 points, and investors seeking the safety of hard assets and government debt sent gold, oil and short-term Treasurys soaring....

Crap, did the market go down today?

Holding my FSLR SEPT 210C, down .30 today.
Holding my SKF stock, up 15% today.
Sold SNDK for 45% profit today.
Holding my UNG stock, up 8% today.
Holding my X OCT 210C, paid $1.5 today, now it is $2.5. Up ~100%.
Holding my IBM 110P, paid .40 a week ago, now its 1.40. Up 300%.

tb

PS- I really like the solar action... FSLR, STP, TSL, SPWR, ENER...