4.25.2009

Junk turns into cash cow...

It's the universal cry of parents, generally heard by the second day of college breaks: "Get a job!" Omar Soliman's mother joined the chorus; she was not about to have her son hanging out at the neighborhood pool all summer. "You have to do something," she told him.

Soliman's friends had nailed down prestigious internships in his hometown of Washington, D.C. But Soliman liked to party; he couldn't imagine sitting at a desk all day. After years of delivering furniture for his mother's store, he remembered that a lot of people had stuff they wanted to get rid of. If he borrowed his mom's van, he could make a little beer money carting their trash away for them. Continue here

Dollar chart


All,

The market is giving amazing buy and sell signals right now. I hope you are taking advantage of it! I have a chart I want you to take a serious look at.. The security looks like it's poised to make a 75% move, and soon. Just send me an email (traderbean@gmail.com) and I will send you my chart analysis of the security.

tb

No comments: