6.05.2008

Nice day, crack the whip Bulls!



Traders:
MAS - NSM 22.5 June calls, NICE! I'm holding from 2 days ago..NSM up 2 bucks after hours..
Beanie - BIDU mention today - Liked the chart, I got in for a day trade, 5 pts...
F8 - FSLR mention - bounce possibility, I got in for day trade 3 pts...
Z - Not giv'n up on CME, crazy yesterday, but now genius today!

Holding CSCO 27.5 Leaps...
Holding GRMN July Calls...
Holding CME 600 Leap Calls...from yesterday!

Sold my USO July 100 puts yesterday at 99ish..whew...someone had 140 contracts to sell, even while USO price dropped, I followed the trade and got out too..

Watch XLE, it could find its way to 95 in less than 2 weeks. See my chart with comments to the right... Do you believe? I don't either, but thats what the chart is showing today...

tb

PS- That video ages me... lol

No comments: